Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great Deals On Shoes From Macy's!!!

So...I suppose to go to the mall today only to buy my BFF's birthday's gift; well, lets just say, I could not resist these beautiful babies!

My first stop whenever I go to Macy's is the shoes' sales rack, because you just never know when you might come across a pair of shoes that you will just fall in love with, for such great discounted prices!

***More Details Below***

My 1st pair of shoes that I found is from Nine West.

"The price on the Macy's website is somehow higher than the actual price at the store"
Original Price: $60.00
Purchased Price: $14.00

I used to not like ballet flats because my feet feel suffocated in them. Lol; but now, I absolutely love them! I love flowers and ballet flats, so these are just the perfect combinations. I got these in a 5 and 1/2 even though I am a 6 in shoes, because a 5 and 1/2 fits me better for some reason. 

These pair of ballet flats are sooo comfortable, it feels as if I am not even wearing shoes. Lol; gotta love the suede material as well! :)



The 2nd pair of shoes that I found is from American Rag.

Original Price: $50.00
Purchased Price: $12.00

I have been into heels lately, even though I don't get much chances to wear them. I might sound very lame, but this is my very first pair of pumps. All my other heels are strapped around my ankle, because I can't walk well in pumps, since my heels keep slipping out of the shoes -__- But these were sooo cheap compared to the original price that I decided to just buy it anyways :)






No comments:

Post a Comment