Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hawaii Tropical

It has been too long since my last outfit post! Sorry for the absent :( 
But I am back today with a simple summer outfit. I think rompers are the greatest fashion creation ever! Rompers combined my two favorite fashion pieces together; a dress attached to a pair of shorts. Just plain out genius! Rompers are supper comfortable and are perfect for the summer season.
This black and beige romper reminds me of Hawaii due to its floral patterns. To bring some colors to the outfit, I decided to wear my new nude & red wedges from Calvin Klein; in which, I love very much!
This outfit is perfect for those hot summer casual days :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Floral Romper: Forever21
Nude & Red Wedges: Calvin Klein (Macy's)
Purse: Dooney Bourke






No comments:

Post a Comment