Sunday, March 10, 2013

Black & White Zebras

I hope you all are having a great and relaxing Sunday! It rained this morning, so the weather was a little bit chilly, but I decided to wear a dress anyways. Lol;
I went to the mall to shop for my BFF's birthday gift this morning with the family. I am very satisfied with her gift, I hope she likes it as much as I do :)

For today's outfit, I am wearing my one and only animal's patterns dress from H&M. I purchased this dress awhile back for just $10. I was hesitated between this color and a pink one, but choose to go with black and white because I found the pink one to be too childish. Lol; This dress fits perfectly! It is also very flowy and comfortable, perfect for Spring weather.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Black & White Zebras Dress: H&M
Black Wedges: BCBG
Jewelries: Macy's, Forever21





No comments:

Post a Comment