Sunday, February 17, 2013

Burgundy Lover

Simple shopping outfit with the family this Sunday! I have been sick "again" this whole week -__- Wanting this sickness to go away asap! No President's Day off for us college kiddos tomorrow :( But I am going to go shopping again with mommy tomorrow after school, so hopefully, I will be able to post a Haul video soon! As for today's outfit, I kept it simple with my favorite burgundy loose blouse from Dillard's, a pair of black, comfy shorts from Forever21 and my all time favorite pair of leopard ballet flats from Target. All gold jewelries today, accompanied by my Coach purse, in which I got as a gift for Christmas from my wonderful boyfriend :)
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Burgundy Blouse: Dillard's
Black Shorts: Forever21
Leopard Belt: Kenneth Cole
Leopard Ballet Flats: Target
Purse: Coach
Jewelries: Macy's, Forever21



No comments:

Post a Comment