Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pink Petals

Going all black today with a pop of neon pink! I absolutely love this lace, floral, black blouse that I got as a Birthday's gift from my parents last year. It is a little bit tight, but the design is just too adorable. Sexy, yet, classy. To add a little pop of surprise to the outfit, I decided to wear my new neon pink blazer that I purchased yesterday during President's Day shopping for just $7 0_0 The fabric isn't the best quality, but I totally love the color. As you can tell, I am a fan of bright colors! 
YouTube OOTD video coming soon, hopefully tonight! Stay tuned :)
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Lace, Floral Blouse: Friends (Sears)
Black Jeggings: Takara (Dillards)
Neon Pink Blazer: Arden B (JcPenny)
Leopard Ballets Flats: Target
Jewelries: Necklace-The Limited, Ring-Macy's




1 comment:

  1. I love the pink colour of your blazer, the lace of your Friends Floral lace blouse and the pretty daisy daisy necklace.

    ReplyDelete