Thursday, January 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday! Prom was only a year ago, and it was such a wonderful once in a life time experience! Looking for a Prom dress was pretty fun, yet stressful. With the thought of choosing something unique, elegance and beautiful was definitively a challenge. I honestly did not want to match with anyone else's dresses, but still end up wearing the same dress as one of my acquaintances. But it's okays, because we weren't in the same Prom group. Lol;

I chose this dress not only for the simple, yet gorgeous shoulder's details, but also for the calm and smoothing mint color. Originally, I was going to go with an all gold accessories theme, but end up going with silver because it matches my dress better. Overall, I absolutely love my dress <3

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Mint Dress: Cache
Heels: Style and Co
Jewelries: Charming Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment