Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year! Floral Body-icon Dress OOTD

Happy Lunar New Year to all who celebrates it! I just want to wish you all a New Year filled with prosperity, happiness, love, health and anything else that you wished for. I absolutely love Tet, even more than the actual New Year celebration on January 1st. Tet is the time of the year where I feel so warm inside. It is the time of the year where the whole family gets together and wishes each other a great New Year filled with blessings. 
Moreover, Tet is all about bright colors and flowers. Therefore, I decided to wear this body-icon floral dress to head to the temple with my family today. Let this year blossom like the spring flowers :)
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Body-icon Dress: Forever21
Heels: INC (Macy's)
Jewelries: Forever21






No comments:

Post a Comment