Sunday, May 5, 2013

Loving You On A Spring Night

Hello, hello there beautiful creatures :) My summer has officially started!!! I am supper, upper excited! Finished my first year of college with a 4.0 is such a rewarding feeling :D Since summer is early for me, I shall have more time to update my Blog and YouTube for you all, so please stay tuned for future updates!

This is what I wore to one of my friend's 20th Birthday Dinner last night. I was planning to wear a tribal skirt with this coral tank top, but since the weather was a little windy, I didn't want to flash anybody. Lol;
Therefore, I decided to pair this bright, coral tank top with a fun and comfy, floral shorts from Forever21. Finished off with the outfit is my all time love, nude wedges from Style and Co, and of course, my Michael Kors leather purse.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Coral Tank Top: H&M
Floral, Loose Shorts: Forever21
Nude Wedges: Style and Co (Macy's)
Flower Necklace: The Limited
Purse: Michael Kors






No comments:

Post a Comment