Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Romantic Flowers at Night

Sorry for the late post everyone :( I was quite busy taking care of some personal business these past two days. I am glad to finally get the chance to share with you all, my wonderful, romantic date night's outfit. 

I went out to celebrate my boyfriend's 19th Birthday last Sunday at one of Houston's most romantic restaurants, Brenner's Steakhouse. Let just say, it was an unforgettable experience. Great service, high class designs, wonderful scenery, and last but not least, delicious food :)
I was really excited to wear my one shoulder, blue, floral dress that I purchased recently from JcPenny for only $8!!! As for shoes, I wore my absolutely comfy, nude wedges from Style and Co. Accommodated with my outfit is my leather, Michael Kors purse.

I am trying to squeeze in some time to update my Blog and YouTube more often, but it has been quite a challenge, because Finals Week for the Spring Semester is coming up! Therefore, I will be isolating myself and studying nonstop -__- On the bright side, my summer shall starts in less than a week!!

That is all for now, have a great day everyone! Talk to you soon! :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
One shoulder, floral dress: Mac&Jac (JcPenny)
Nude Wedges: Style and Co
Purse: Michael Kors
Jelweries: Charming Charlie, Macy's







No comments:

Post a Comment