Monday, May 27, 2013

Into The Wilderness!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY everyone!! I hope you all are having a great time around family and friends. As for me, I just came back from shopping at the Outlet Mall that we have here in Houston. The weather is so hot outside today, perfect time to wear a comfy, flowy and sleeveless dress. 
I fell in love with this black and gold glittered dress from H&M at first sight. I am not an animal prints kind of person, but cheetah prints are an exception! Even though this is a black dress, it is perfect for the summer season due to its material. You can always throw on some black heels and transform this simple dress into a more dressy style.
You can actually wear this dress without a belt if you wanted to, but I decided to throw on a belt around my waist to enhance my body shape.

As for my accessory, I wore my new Michael Kors cross body bag, in which I purchased just two days ago for $50 from the original of $80!!! Gotta love the bright yellow color, perfect for summer!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Cheetah Prints, Black & Gold Dress: H&M (available in store now for $12.95)
***Available in other colors & prints***
Yellow, Cross Body Bag: Michael Kors (Purchased from Macy's) (Original: $80 - Sale: $50) 
***Only the green color is left for sale***
Black Wedges: BCBG








No comments:

Post a Comment