Saturday, April 6, 2013

Red Velvet Cupcake

Hello there readers! It feels like forever since I last posted an OOTD. I have been pretty busy with school lately -__- Cannot wait till this semester is over. Finals are coming up in a couple of weeks :(  

But as for now, here is a simple outfit of the day for you guys. I went to return some items at H&M with mommy today, and end up grabbing two new items from Love Culture because they were having a BOGO Free Sale! 

I am wearing two of my all time favorite clothing pieces. Even though the weather was pretty hot, I decided to wear this silky, long sleeves blouse because I recently caught a cold :( And as you all might already know, I am loving flare skirts, especially this metallic, black skirt that I got for FREE from JcPenny! For a more sophisticated feel, I wore my favorite BCBG wedges instead of flats. 

I am planning to film my Spring LookBook tomorrow even though I am still feeling pretty sick at the moment. Therefore, stay tuned you guys! :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Burgundy Blouse: Dillards
Metallic, Flare Skirt: Mac+Jac (Jcpenny)
Black Wedges: BCBG
Cross Body Bag: Coach
Jewelries: Forever21, Macy's




BOGO FREE DEALS AT LOVECULTURE :)
(In Stores Only!)


Brown, Leather Shorts: Size Small ($8.00)
Black, Studs, Flare Leather Skirt: Size Small ($12.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment