Friday, March 29, 2013

Neon Splash!

Happy Good Friday everyone! :)
Despite how long and tiring this week has been, today was definitely a good Friday! Came across some great deals at H&M while shopping with mommy today, you know what that means...New Haul Video coming up soon!!! I am so behind in my filming process -__- I still have to do my March Favorites video and get start on my Spring Fashion Lookbook Edition. The weather in Houston has not been so great lately, that is why I have to postpone my filming schedule :(

But anyways, about today's outfit, I decided to wear my comfy, loose pairs of leopard shorts, with just a simple white tank top. To enhance the feeling of the Spring Season, I paired the outfit with a bright, neon pink blazer, since it was a little chilly this morning. I am currently in love with neon colors. Neon colors can really spiced up a casual or neutral colors outfit!

That is all for now lovelies, stay tuned for my March Favorites and Spring Fashion Lookbook videos, coming soon at: http://www.youtube.com/jessicauyeninspired

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Neon, Pink Blazer: Allen B (JcPenny)
White, Ruffles Tank Top: The Limited
Leopard Shorts: Forever21
Brown Wedges: Style and Co (Macy's)
Jewelries: Macy's, Forever21









No comments:

Post a Comment