Sunday, February 24, 2013

Minty Lace, Date Night Outfit!

Late upload! Last night was such a fun and memorable Saturday's night for me. I finally get to go to City Centre Houston with my BF. After being stuck on the freeway for almost 20 minutes, we finally got to City Centre. Lol; For my outfit of the night, I wore a minty, lace dress from JcPenny that I purchased for just $10. I am in love with lace, as you all can tell! I also finally got the chance to wear my black heels, that I purchased at Dillard's awhile back during their New Year's One Day Only Sale. As for my purse, I wore my all time favorite Dooney Bourke.
Photos credit to my BF :)
New OOTN video coming up soon on YouTube, as soon as I finish editing! Stay tuned!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Mint, Lace Dress: Bailey Girl (JcPenny)
Black Heels: Nina's (Dillard's)
Purse: Dooney Bourke
Jewelries: Macy's, Forever21





No comments:

Post a Comment