Friday, February 1, 2013

Beautiful Friday With A Touch Of Leopard Patterns and Burgundy



This week has been so long and tiring for me ; I am so glad it is finally Friday! The weather was so beautiful today, perfect weather to wear a dress, don't you think? Celebrating the first day of a new month, February with a dressy outfit of the day. I absolutely love this leopard open back dress from CottonOn that I purchased for just $10! To created some pop of color, I paired the dress with a burgundy ruffles scarf from Charlotte Russe. Moreover, a pair of black tights can go well with just any outfit. And last but not least, I love my brown leather booties that I purchased from Dillard's One Day Only New Year Sale. Original price was $120, I got it for just $20 :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Leopard Open Back Dress: CottonOn
Burgundy Ruffles Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Tights: NewYork Company
Leather Booties: Dillard's
Jewelries: Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment