Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teal & Tribal Prints

Hello there everyone! I hope you all are having a good week. Only one more week of school till finals for me -__- I have not been dressing up for school lately, since I am always running on 4-5 hours of sleep everyday. Lol; but nonetheless, here is an OOTD for you all. 

I love pairing a vibrant color top with black and white. Not only does the color top brings out the key point to the outfit, it also enhances and defines the attraction of the whole outfit. For today's outfit, I paired my loose teal blouse from H&M with my favorite tribal prints shorts from BCX.
Keeping it simple with a black and white theme for the rest of the outfit, I decided to wear my BCBG black wedges; as for jewelries, I choose to go with silver instead of gold.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Teal Blouse: H&M
Tribal Prints Shorts: BCX (Macy's)
Black Wedges: BCBG
Belt: Macy's
Jewelries: Forver21, Macy's








No comments:

Post a Comment