Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spring Blossom- Coral Pink & Lace

Perfect weather to wear shorts today! I have been loving Houston's weather lately. Well, except yesterday when it was gloomy and rainy. Lol; I am not a fan of the rain. I had a good day at school today, took my first exam for the semester on geology, hopefully I did well. As for my outfit, I wanted to go for something simple,yet cute and spring inspired. I absolutely love the color, coral pink! I decided to pair this simple, coral pink tank top with a lace cardigan/blouse. This lace, "I actually don't know what to call it exactly", because it can be a blouse button up and a cardigan unbutton. Lol; two in one! I kept it simple with the bottom half of the outfit, with just a simple loose black shorts and leopard belt to match with my leopard ballet flats, in which I love very much!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Coral Pink Tank Top: H&M
Lace Blouse/ Cardigan: Friends (Sears)
Black Shorts: BeBop (Macy's)
Leopard Belt: Kenneth Cole
Leopard Ballet Flats: Target





No comments:

Post a Comment