Saturday, February 2, 2013

Midnight Sparkles!

Went to see my brother's orchestra concert tonight! It was great and the desert was
delicious :) For my outfit of the night, I wore a sparky, black and gold dress that I
purchased at Ross for $10. Most of the time, I really can't find much at Ross because
everything is just so scattered. But as I walked down the dresses clearance section one day
at Ross, with no intention of finding or buying anything, I spot this dress on the sales rack.
Maybe it was love at first sight? Lol; 
I absolutely love this simple, yet very eye catching design and the great contrast between
the black and gold; not to mention the sparkles, because I love anything with glitter! Since
the dress was a tiny bit loose on me, I tied a gold belt around my waist area, just to
enhance my body shape. I kept it simple with my heels and jewelries, didn't want to go too over board since the dress was already too sparkly!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sparkly, Black and Gold Dress: Rahposhy (Ross)
Black Heels: Capparos (Macy's)
Jewelries: Charming Charlies



No comments:

Post a Comment